Fact Sheets and Websites
Helpful Fact Sheets and CDs
- Learning About Labels. Washington State University
- Pesticide Recordkeeping, University of Florida
- Pesticide Records: Benefits and Requirements, Florida Dept. of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- Product Reference Fact Sheet - voluntary worksheet to record Product Name, EPA registration Number, active ingredients, and, if appropriate, the Restricted Entry Interval (REI).
- Recordkeeping Index, Clemson University
- Restricted-use Pesticides. University of Florida
- Sprayer Calibration Log.
- Table of Measurements - Length, area, volume, weight, concentration, temperature conversions and equivalencies.
- The Why's and How's of Pesticide Recordkeeping, Purdue University
- Use of a Survey as an Educational Tool for Recordkeeping. Journal of Pesticide Safety Education
- Weaver, M.J. 2003. Recordkeeping Regulations for Private Applicators - Interactive CD. Virginia Tech Pesticide Programs. Request from USDA-AMS(copies available through USDA-AMS at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Recordkeeping Forms, Manuals, Software
PES Recordkeeping Quiz #1
Authored by Carol Ramsay