Click on the links below for information and resources on best management practices involving pesticides and honey bees in almonds:
- Honey Bee Best Management Practices for California Almonds. California Almond Board.
- Securing Pollinator Health and Crop Protection: Communication and Adoption of Farm Management Techniques in Four Crops. 2014. Wojcik V., Adams, L. and Rourke, K. Pollinator Partnership.
- Project Apis m. BMPs for Almond Growers (website).
- Best Management Practices Using Insecticides During Bloom and Honey Bee Brood. Bob Curtis and Gabriele Ludwig. Almond Board of California.
- Seasonal Guide to Environmentally Responsible Pest Management Practices in Almonds. University of California Agriculture and Natural Resources Leaflet 21619.
- Honey Bees and Agricultural Sprays. Eric Mussen. UC Davis.
- A Successful Harvest Starts at Bloom. Almond Board website.
- Fungicides, Bactericides, and Biologicals for Deciduous Tree Fruit, Nut, Strawberry, and Vine Crops 2013. UC Davis, Dept. of Plant Pathology, UC Kearney Ag Center, UC Davis Statewide IPM Program.
- Relative Toxicities of Pesticides Used in Almonds to Natural Enemies and Honey Bees. UC IPM (website).