- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Pollinator Protection Website — Regulatory updates, meeting announcements, link to Report a Bee Incident
- Beeinformed.org. Bee Informed Partnership (USDA NIFA)
- Bee Health: The Role of Pesticides. Congressional Research Service. Feb. 2015.
- Bee Health: Background and Issues for Congress. Congressional Research Service. Jan. 2015.
- Natural Resources Conservation Service (USDA NRCS): Insects & Pollinators
- Managing Alternative Pollinators (link to 170 page SARE/NARES publication or free download)
- Pollinator-Friendly Best Management Practices for Federal Lands. May 2015. USDA and USDI.
- The North American Pollinator Protection Campaign (NAPPC). Several pages containing educational material and resources that promote the health of pollinators, critical to food and ecosystems, through conservation, education, and research.
- Best Management Practices to Protect Pollinators (3-page PDF). National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP). 2015.
- Project Apis m.– Information for beekeepers and orchardists including best management practices.
- Pollinator Conservation. The Xerces Society
- Pesticide Considerations For Native Bees in Agroforestry. The Xerces Society fact sheet
- How to Reduce Bee Poisoning from Pesticides. A Pacific Northwest Extension Publication. Oregon State University, University of Idaho, and Washington State University
- Ten Ways to Protect Bees from Pesticides. Washington Dept. of Agriculture.
- Neonicotinoid Pesticides and Honey Bees. Washington State University.
- How to Protect Your Beehives from Mosquito Spraying following a Hurricane. David Tarpy, NC State University.
- Protecting Bees in Iowa-What’s Your Role? Iowa State University
- Protecting Honey Bees from Pesticides. Purdue University
- Minimizing Honey Bee Exposure to Pesticides. The Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences, Florida.
- Honey Bees, Beekeeping and Protecting Pollinators. University of Georgia.
- The Complex Life of the Honey Bee, Environmental, Biological, and Chemical Challenges to Colony Health. Purdue Extension. PPP-116 POL-9
- Operation Pollinator. Syngenta Global Initiative that evaluates the provision of additional foraging habitat for native pollinators on non-production areas of the farm.