Helpful Fact Sheets and CDs
- Learning About Labels. Washington State University
- Pesticide Recordkeeping, University of Florida
- Pesticide Records: Benefits and Requirements, Florida Dept. of Agriculture and Consumer Services Product Reference Fact Sheet – voluntary worksheet to record Product Name, EPA registration Number, active ingredients, and, if appropriate, the Restricted Entry Interval (REI).
- Recordkeeping Index, Clemson University
- Restricted-use Pesticides. University of Florida Sprayer Calibration Log. Table of Measurements – Length, area, volume, weight, concentration, temperature conversions and equivalencies.
- The Why’s and How’s of Pesticide Recordkeeping, Purdue University
- Use of a Survey as an Educational Tool for Recordkeeping. Journal of Pesticide Safety Education
- Weaver, M.J. 2003. Recordkeeping Regulations for Private Applicators – Interactive CD. Virginia Tech Pesticide Programs. Request from USDA-AMS(copies available through USDA-AMS at email@example.com)
- State Regulatory Agency contact list, American Association of Pest Control Officials
- USDA Agricultural Marketing Service – Pesticide Recordkeeping
Recordkeeping Forms, Manuals, Software
- USDA Private Applicator Pesticide Form
- USDA Private Applicator Pesticide Recordkeeping Manual – The differences between Worker Protection Standard (WPS) and Restricted-use Pesticide (RUP) recordkeeping requirements can be frustrating. This manual simplifies recordkeeping by combining the requirements from both laws.
- Drift and Its Legal Implications. Proceedings of the Pesticide Spray Drift Educator’s Conference
- Weather and Application Instruments. Proceedings of the Pesticide Spray Drift Educator’s Conference
Authored by Carol Ramsay